Cryptopyrroluria (KPU) is detected at about 30 to 40% of the population.
It is are not a disease, but a seemingly harmless metabolism byway that could be quite healthy with the age.
The importance lies in the fact that pyrrole in the blood in increased levels is binding active vitamin B6 and zinc. Thus, with exposures to chemical substances the KPU acts significantly by volatile and semi-volatile pollutants as promotor for diseases, as for detoxification reactions of the organism einforced vitamin B6 and zinc is needed.
Such pollution unmasks the KPU and is manifested in many multi-organ complaints. Pyrrole binds zinc and vitamin B6, leading to that an increased demand for the pollution can not be covered by a ormal mixed diet. Chronic vitamin B6 and zinc deficiencies increase in the course of life, disturbances on the following levels occurr:
- Errors in amine metabolism: here affect nerve Messenger substances (dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine), so that brain disorder associated with a limitation of memory performance, the activity, the operator until hin to psychiatric" symptoms (similar to a schizophrenia or depression) may occur. In children, it can be about ADHD and other behavioral problems"coming.
- Peripheral amines are disturbed in the removal. For example, histamine can not timely be dismantled. There many (pseudo) Allergic reactions occur, food sensitivities, intolerances, and much more.
- Vitamin B6 is necessary for the formation of protein, thus also for the formation of antibodies. Chronic deficits thus often lead to immune deficiencies, recurrent infections, infections and the like.
- Chronic deficits of zinc promote skin diseases, which is expressed in rashes, eczema inclinations, sunlight intolerances, inflammation, skin irritation, Xerodermie, etc..
- Vitamin B6 is necessary for the formation of glutathione, the most important for the people intracellular detoxification substance. Chronic B6 deficits lead often to Glutathionmangelzuständen and thus to a lower capacity of detoxification of the organism. As a result, a higher sensitivity to solvents, cleaning, contaminant vapours shows in the air, as well as many other substances from the domestic and professional fields and in the leisure industry.